- For first impressions: insert compartment integrated into the album cover with space for one photo - ideal for personalisation or for organisation by theme
- A lasting impression: the cover made from structured paper is a joy to touch and look at
- Sturdy photo cardboard for a long-lasting photo experience: remains stable even with heavy, photo-laden pages and does not bend when being turned over
- Classical book look: gives an elegant, timeless touch
14.99 GBP SRP
Search retail shop
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||Picture World|
|Shade of colour||Grey|
Field of Application
Logistics (Number, Presentation)
|Number of Pages||50|
Size & Weight
|Album Size||29 x 32 cm|
|Picture Size||10 x 15 cm|
|Punching (Image Size Bag)||12 x 12|
|Punching (Image Size Visible)||10 x 10|
|Album Type||Book album with glassine sides|
|Maximum Number of Photos||250|
More product information
- A bookbound album allows you to not only archive your photos, but you can also get creative with the album's design
- Stick in more than just photos: the inner pages made of white photo cardboard provide space for all manner of stories about the various picture and other memories, such as tickets, drawings, etc.
- The bookbound album is especially good for creating scrapbooks
- You choose how many photos you want to stick on one page
- The inside pages are separated with white/transparent glassine interleaves: they provide a clear view of the next page and protect your photos and creatively designed pages from sticking together
- Versatile album with plenty of room for your own ideas. Whether holiday, family party or memorable moments from everyday life - countless photos for various occasions first collect on the memory card, then migrate to the PC, but then often disappear in the course of data backup and creating space in the shallows of external hard drives. Pity about the many nice memories For the last trip to the USA, the zoo excursion with the kids or the garden impressions from the spring, dedicate an individual, lovingly designed photo album and fill your bookshelf with personal memories - always at hand and presentable. The Hama spiral album "Fine Art" makes it easy for you: Cover with punched out for your own image, simple, stable cover that invites you to stick, paint, label, stable inside pages with plenty of room for photos, deco and sayings - your imagination knows no bounds, no matter if it should be a classic photo album, a guest book for legendary parties, a self-made recipe book to give away or an elaborate scrapbook.
What's in the Box
- 1 "Fine Art" bookbound album
Note for Consumers
Don't forget the glue for careful adhesion: we recommend photo corners and tapes, or a glue roller for larger quantities.
Creative pens allow you to personalise your album.
2 years legal warranty onlyTerms of Warranty