Cable remote shutter releases help prevent camera shake as neither the camera nor the tripod is touched during remote shutter release. They are the perfect solution if you want to take a photo of your dog or cat whilst observing from a distance.
- Bulb function for shake-free long-term exposures.
- Two-stage shutter release button adjusts distance with autofocus and triggers then.
- Due to exchangeable camera connections, the remote shutter release can be used for all common camera models.
- Screwable connection for a secure hold between the cable and remote shutter release.
- Item : 00005200
- GTIN : 4007249052001
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
Size & Weight
|Cable Length||14 cm|
|Length (Base)||10 cm|
|Total Length (Cable and Base)||24 cm|
More product information
- Wired remote release for long exposure times and shake-free photos, ideal for macrophotography and extreme telephoto shots
- Acting as a base, the remote control is connected to the camera using an appropriate connection cable
- Suitable for all cameras with remote control, in combination with "System Cable" (articles 5204- 5211) for Canon, Nikon Sony, Minolta, Olympus, Panasonic, Leica, Pentax, Samsung, Fuji
- Equivalent to the original remote shutter release (in combination with Hama "System Cable")
- Cable not included in delivery
- Become picture perfect and capture fantastic images with this remote control release from Hama, which gives you up to 68cm range. It is the perfect solution if you are a professional photographer and want to capture the image whilst observing from a distance e.g. with animals, being lockable for shake-free long-term exposures in order to give a great, high-quality finish to images. With exchangeable camera connections available for all common cameras there is no need to buy different releases if you own several different makes of camera as you can simply change the connection part, eliminating the need to carry around additional bulky kit and the hassle of untangling various different release wires. In addition, the release trigger provides a 2-stage release (auto focus, release) to provide you with the opportunity to be able to take professional looking images with a superior level of focus and definition at the click of a button. It is a must have for any keen photographer!
What's in the Box
- 1 cable remote release "DCCSystem" base
2 years legal warranty onlyTerms of Warranty