Taking professional photos with different cameras is made ingeniously simple with Hama's DCC system. The only thing you need is a remote shutter release or a photoelectric detector and to connect these accessories with your cameras using an adapter cable. Brilliant!
- Screwable connection for a secure hold between the cable and remote shutter release
- Item : 00005208
- GTIN : 4007249052087
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Remote Trigger port||Nikon MC-DC2|
Field of Application
Size & Weight
More product information
- Connection cable for all Hama "DCCSystem Base" shutter releases
- Equivalent to the original camera connection: MC-DC2
- Get snap happy with this NI-3 adapter, allowing the connection of Nikon cameras to the Hama Remote Control Release System so you can capture flawless professional images at up to a range of 68cm. Ideal for observing from a distance e.g. with animals to achieve a superior quality finish for shake-free long-exposures. The high quality adapter is quick and easy to connect and will ensure that you have a secure connection to allow you to always be ready to capture that last minute fantastic image. A great addition to any Nikon photography kit!
What's in the Box
- 1 connection adapter cable
Note for Consumers
Due to the great number of different camera models available it is possible that the connection adapter cable can also be used for other models which are not mentioned here. Please feel free to contact our product consultants (https://de.hama.com/service/kontakt-hotline/produkt-anfrage) or a specialist dealer to find an appropriate adapter cable for your camera.
- Suitable for: Nikon Coolpix A/P/ D90/D500/D600/D610/D750/D310/D3200/D5000/D5100/D5200/D5300/D7000/D7100/D7200/Df
2 years legal warranty onlyTerms of Warranty