- RCA adapter for connecting an MP3 player and a smartphone to the RCA cables of a hi-fi system
- Gold-plated plug with low contact resistance for secure signal transmission
- Extra-small plug housings in a professional high-end design, their design and size is perfect for compact MP3 players and smartphones
- Inner conductor made of oxygen-free copper for improved transmission properties
- Elegant and flexible woven jacket for additional kink protection
- Elegant and robust aluminium housing
- With colour coding inside
- Flexible cable adapter
What's in the Box
- 1 "AluLine" RCA/jack adapter
|Connection:||2x RCA Socket / 3.5 mm Jack Plug, 2 pins|
iPods and mobile phones are great for when you want to listen to music on the go, the use of headphones allow you to sit on a crowded bus having your own private party without disturbing anyone else. However when you are in the comfort of your own home you may want to hear your music a little bit louder than your earphones are prepared to allow. This is not a problem with the Hama "AluLine" Cable Adaptor which enables you to connect your portable audio device to your stereo sound system.
Simply plug one end into your iPod or mobile phone and attach the other ends to your stereo and you can have all the music from your portable music device being played loudly enough for everyone to enjoy.
CDs are great but at a party it is much easier to just make a playlist on your iPod and let the music flow without having to continuously change the CD, the “AluLine” cable adaptor from Hama allows you to do just that!
The plug housings have a professional high-end design and will therefore look great in your home; the highly flexible, elegant, tear proof mesh jacket makes the cable extremely durable so you don’t need to worry that the music might cut out half way through your party. Get the most out of your portable music devices with the “AluLine” cable adaptor from Hama.
2 years legal warranty only
|1) Gerneral Data|
|Warranty||2 years legal warranty only|
|2) price list / catalog data|