- For connecting MP3 players, smartphones and tablet PCs to the headphone jack of a car radio for example
- Gold-plated plug with low contact resistance for secure signal transmission
- Extra-small plug housings in a professional high-end design, their design and size is perfect for compact MP3 players and smartphones
- Inner conductor made of oxygen-free copper for improved transmission properties
- Elegant and robust aluminium housing
- Elegant and flexible woven jacket for additional kink protection
What's in the Box
- 1 "AluLine" connecting cable
|Connection:||3.5 mm Jack Plug|
|Type of Shielding:||Double Shielded|
iPods and mobile phones are great for when you want to listen to music on the go, the use of headphones allow you to sit on a crowded bus having your own private party without disturbing anyone else. However when you are in the comfort of your own home you may want to hear your music a little bit louder than your earphones are prepared to allow. This is not a problem with the Hama "AluLine" Connecting Cable which enables you to connect your portable audio device to your stereo sound system via the headphone jack.
Simply plug one end into your iPod or mobile phone and attach the other end to the headphone jack on your stereo and you can have all the music from your portable music device being played loudly enough for everyone to enjoy.
CDs are great but at a party it is much easier to just make a playlist on your iPod and let the music flow without having to continuously change the CD, the “AluLine” connecting cable from Hama allows you to do just that!
The plug housings have a professional high-end design and will therefore look great in your home. Get the most out of your portable music devices with the “AluLine” connecting cable from Hama.
2 years legal warranty only
|1) Gerneral Data|
|Warranty||2 years legal warranty only|
|2) price list / catalog data|