"Daytour" Camera Backpack, 230, black
- Sturdy and spacious camera backpack with quick access (in the upper and lower segment)
with space for two digital SLR cameras with lens, 11 additional lenses/flashes and accessories
- Flexible interior layout due to hook-and-loop fastenings - the photo equipment and personal affects can be stored inside the backpack
- Stabilizer for the lens and sturdy inner base
- Equipping from the back and in the lower part, therefore protected against theft
- The backpack is divided into two segments (upper part: W 26.5 x D 18 x H 32 cm/lower part: W 27 x D 18 x H 14)
- Two large, elastic side pockets; 1x with bottle holder
- One large side pocket with mesh, bottle holder and drawcord
- Mesh compartment inside
- Three inner compartments for full/empty batteries and filters
- Inner compartments for full/empty memory cards and cleaning cloth (included in delivery) directly at the quick accesses
- Padded shoulder straps, hip belt, back and handle
- Shoulder strap and hip belt with loops for attaching additional accessories
- Adjustable chest strap
- Loop for attaching a tripod etc. (top); tripod pouch (bottom)
- Rubberized, water-repellent and easy-to-clean base
- Rain protection cover
- Reflective piping
- Can be used as hand luggage
- TÜV approved (shock-resistant, dust-tight and splashproof)
What's in the Box
- 1 "Daytour" camera backpack
- 1 cleaning cloth
- 14 inner dividers
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
Field of Application
|For Display Size||No Notebook Compartment|
Size & Weight
|Inside Dimensions W x D x H||27 x 18 x 46 cm|
Is your camera currently at risk of being knocked, scratched and damaged in your pocket or bag?
If so, you need to get a camera case which will keep your camera looking newer for longer but which camera case do you buy? Utmost carrying comfort, extreme durability and high quality workmanship are some of the decisive characteristics of a good camera bag. Your camera should be ready at hand and protected in such a bag. These properties are characteristic of the Hama "Daytour" 230 Camera Backpack, which provides all-round protection for digital cameras.
Keep your camera protected with the Hama "Daytour" 230 Camera Backpack!
Suitable for most cameras, lens and accessories, this hard-wearing, rubberized, water-repellent and easy-to-clean backpack will keep your camera protected from the elements such as dirt and grime. The stylish and sleek black spacious design comes with padded shoulder straps, adjustable chest strap, hip belt, back and handle for easy, comfortable carrying, along with loops on the shoulder strap and hip belt for attaching additional accessories so they can be taken with you wherever you go. Furthermore, there is an added stabiliser for the lens and equipping from the back, which gives added protection against theft for your peace of mind.
The backpack is divided into two segments (upper part: W 26.5 x D 18 x H 32 cm/lower part: W 27 x D 18 x H 14) allowing space for two digital SLR cameras with lens, 11 additional lenses/flashes and accessories. There are two large, elastic side pockets; one with a bottle holder to allowing for quick and easy access ensuring you can always capture those precious moments on film whilst the three inner compartments provide plenty of room for your accessories such as chargers, lenses, memory cards and filters. In addition, the backpack has rain protection cover and reflective piping for your camera and accessories. The Hama "Daytour" 230 Camera Backpack, guarantees that your camera will be secure and protected, being TÜV approved (shock-resistant, dust-tight and splashproof) making it possible and risk free to take along wherever your adventures may take you.
QC passed by Hama Germany
In-house test and quality seal
Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Quality, fitness for use and impregnation effect are certified by TÜV Rheinland.
10 Years Warranty