USB 3.0 SuperSpeed SD/microSD Card Reader, black
- For real-time/broadcast recording; allows fast and direct data transfer between a memory card and a UHS-I capable terminal device
- LED function indicator gives information about the connection status
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
||USB 3.0 A Plug
|Data Transfer Rate
||Up to 5 Gbit/s
Size & Weight
|Width x Depth x Height
||85,6 x 26,7 x 12.2 mm
|Memory Card Type 1
||microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC/MultiMediaCard/SD Card/SDHC Memory Card/SDXC Memory Card
More product information
- Card reader for reading microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC/SD/SDHC/SDXC
- Especially suitable for UHS-I capable memory cards
- Supports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 5 Gbps
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/s) and USB 1.1 (12 Mbit/s)
- Data transfer rate of up to 38 MB/s
- High-quality, sturdy housing
- The Hama black USB 3.0 SuperSpeed SD/microSD Card Reader is for reading microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC/SD/SDHC/SDXC. For real-time/broadcast recording, it allows faster and direct data transfer between a memory card and a UHS-I capable terminal device. It has an LED function display which informs you about status of connection, it supports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed upto 5 Gbps but is backward compatible with USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/s) and USB 1.1 (12 Mbit/s).
The turbo driver can be downloaded from the Hama website free of charge. The card reader works with SDXC cards only under Windows 7 and Windows Vista (SP1). With the additional exFAT update availabe from the Microsoft website, the card reader can also be used as of Windows XP-SP2.
What's in the Box
- 1 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed SD/microSD card reader
- Operating instructions
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7
Note for Consumers
The turbo driver can be downloaded at www.hama.de - free of charge.
The card reader works with SDXC cards only under Windows 7 and Windows Vista (SP1). With the additional exFAT update from Microsoft, the card reader can also be used as of Windows XP-SP2.
Use the following link for updating your device:
2 Years Guarantee, 6 Month Warranty
Terms of Warranty