Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Connection||Lightning connector, USB 2.0 A Plug|
|Data Transfer Rate||Up to 480 Mbit/s|
|USB Standard||USB 2.0|
Size & Weight
|Width x Depth x Height||70 x 10 x 30 mm|
|Memory Card Type 1||microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC|
More product information
- Card reader for direct data exchange between memory cards and the Apple iPod, iPhone or iPad, but also PCs and notebooks (USB 2.0)
- Compact card reader for microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC
- Universally applicable thanks to Lightning and USB 2.0 Type A plug combination
- USB 2.0 Type A plug for PCs and notebooks
- Lightning for Apple , iPhone or iPad
- Authorised for "Made for iPod", "Made for iPhone" and "Made for iPad"
What's in the Box
- 1 "MoveData" Lightning + USB 2.0 card reader
- 1 instruction manual
- Operating system: Windows 10/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X or higher, iOS 5.1 or higher
Note for Consumers
For the smoothest playback of content possible, we recommend the use of microSD cards from Class 10.
To use the inserted memory card without problems, formatting into file format FAT32 is required.
MFI products are licensed by Apple and suitable for connecting to an iPhone, iPad and iPod. Apple requires high quality standards and verifies these standards before the products´ market launch.
Using the product with an Apple iPod, iPhone or iPad requires the free "MoveData" app from Hama.
2 years legal warranty onlyTerms of Warranty