Hama Wireless Charging Adapter for Smartphones, Micro-USB, 800 mA, black
Would you also like to load up your smartphone with advanced Qi technology, but your smartphone can't handle Qi? Hama of course has the perfect solution: the wireless receiver acts like an adapter and adds Qi where there was none before.
- Optimized charging process saves the battery thus extending its service life
- Charging process optimized for the device which guarantees maximum charging speed
- Connected devices are automatically recognized and optimally charged
Search retail shop
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||Mobile Phone|
|Shade of colour||Black|
|Upload Speed||Fast Charge|
|Charging Current||0.8 A|
More product information
- With the inductive charger, you can retrofit your smartphone for wireless charging
Easy retrofitting: Inductive charger to stick on the back of a smartphone or to insert between the smartphone and the case
- Ultra thin, compact and discreet
- No cable clutter
- Smart charging technology: Wireless inductive technology
What's in the Box
- 1 wireless receiver
- 1 instruction manual
Note for Consumers
To charge your smartphone wirelessly, you will require a wireless charger with inductive charging technology.
Since micro-USB sockets are not installed in the same way on all devices, please check whether the inductive charging receiver can be used with your device.
2 years legal warranty onlyTerms of Warranty