Hama Fast charging/data cable, “Extreme”, USB-C - Lightning, 1.5 m, black/red
Indestructible! If you want to charge or sync your smartphone or tablet in an extreme situation, you’ll find that the USB-C/Lightning cable made of ultra sturdy fibre material will survive almost anything.
- Superior premium quality with respect to workmanship and performance
- The USB-C connection and the new Lightning connector support the Apple iPhone's fast charging function with a Power Delivery (PD) charger
- Cable with extremely long life thanks to high-quality strain relief can withstand up to 20,000 bends
- Double-fabric jacket for high-quality feel and greater durability
- Elegant and flexible fabric jacket for additional kink protection
- Elegant and robust aluminium housing
- Easy and quick connection thanks to the USB-C plug that can be used on both sides
- Sturdy plugs and moulded strain reliefs, high mechanical resistance
Search retail shop
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||Mobile Phone|
|Shade of colour||Black, Red|
|Connection||Lightning connector, USB-C-plug|
|USB Standard||USB 2.0|
Size & Weight
|Max. Data Transfer Rate||480 MBit/s|
|Max. Electricity Transmission||3 A|
|Maximum Voltage||20 V|
Field of Application
|Recommended Use||Mobile Phone|
|Material composition||80% Nylon, 20% DuPont™ Kevlar® Faser|
More product information
- For charging and synchronising smartphones with a Lightning connection
What's in the Box
- "Extreme" charging / data cable
Note for Consumers
MFI products are licensed by Apple and suitable for connecting to an iPhone, iPad and iPod. Apple requires high quality standards and verifies these standards before the products' market launch.
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks of the registered brand names E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Please consult the your device's operating instructions or contact the manufacturer to determine whether your Apple iPhone supports the fast charging function via Power Delivery (PD).
2 years legal warranty onlyTerms of Warranty