|Thread/Connection||1/4" (6.4 mm)|
|Tripod Socket||6.4 mm|
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Product Division||Photo & Video|
|Shade of colour||Black|
More product information
- For attaching a flash unit with umbrella to the tripod
- With spigot adapter for use on tripod sockets A 1/4" (6.4 mm)
- Without adapter can be used for larger diameters up to 1.5 cm
- Studio umbrella is attached to the insert hole with a spring, suitable for all common umbrella diameters
- Joint for inclining the flash and umbrella by 90° in both directions
- Standard flash rail with locking screw for secure fixing
- Suitable for all stands up to 1.5 cm
- Outstanding arrangement of the subject and a good play with lighting and shadow are important for excellent photos and the first step towards professional photography. In order to achieve high-quality photos you need a basis of good equipment and the knowledge that allows you to use this equipment.
A studio umbrella allows you to have professional photos by giving light without shadow and is therefore a key element in any studio or portrait work. In order to create the best light in your photos you will need a Flash Bracket from Hama which allows you to directly fix a flash unit to your umbrella.
The flash bracket is simply attached to a tripod by means of a ¼” (6.4mm) tripod socket; the umbrella is then simply pushed through the hole and secured in place. The flash shoe on the bracket is adjustable right through 180° to let you play around with angles until you find where the light works best for your photo, and then it can be locked into position. Feel like a professional photographer with the accessories that are going to allow you to achieve a flawless picture; make sure your pictures aren’t left in the dark with the Flash Bracket from Hama.
What's in the Box
- 1 umbrella holder
2 years legal warranty onlyTerms of Warranty