Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Range||10 - 20 m|
Size & Weight
|Width x Depth x Height||24 x 21 x 24 mm|
More product information
- Synchronously triggers a second flash unit for uniform illumination
- Responds to the light of a flash unit connected to the camera thereby triggering simultaneously a flash unit positioned on the slave unit
- Can be positioned freely in rooms
- Tripod socket at the bottom for variable use in studios
- Connection to the second flash unit via a hot shoe contact
- Nothing functions without light as far as photographs are concerned.
Light is often achieved by means of artificial flash light. This is the case because of too much darkness; flash light also serves as an “artistic creation element”. The flash unit is very important for portraits in the backlight in order to avoid underexposed subjects/scenes or cast shadow.
Get the most out of your camera flash with the Slave unit “synchromat” from Hama. The slave unit responds to the light from a flash unit and triggers another flash unit at the same time, this works to make the illumination more harmonious. With a massive range of 10-20 meters you can photograph from a great distance with the slave unit and still achieve perfectly well lit photos.
In addition the slave unit is easily connected to your camera via the hot-shoe contact and also has a tripod socket at the bottom for variable use in studios. The slave unit is small and compact making it easy to fit into most camera bags and with no wires needed you can have fuss free connection to your camera. The Hama slave unit is the ideal tool for photographers on a budget. Add this to your camera bag and give your photos the professional touch by maximizing the use of light.
What's in the Box
- 1 "Synchromat" slave unit
2 years legal warranty onlyTerms of Warranty