- For bright colours - removes reflections
- C14 coating: seven layers on each side, for very high light transmission
- Quality standard (glass): high-quality lens glass
- Specially designed for DSLR, system and bridge camers with wide-angle, wide-angle zoom and travel zoom lenses
- Flat metal mount, therefore no vignetting (dark shading of picture corners)
- Rotary mount
Impact on the pictures:
- Puts contrast and depth in the picture, the sky gets blue, clouds get white and colours become clearer and brighter
- According to the position of the filter, contrast and depth vary and non-metallic reflections (water, plastic, glass, etc.) are removed
- A shooting angle of 30-40° to the reflective surface will give the best effects
What's in the Box
- 1 polarizing filter
- 1 filter box
|Coating:||C14 (14 x)|
|Filter Thread:||67 mm|
|Filter Type:||Polarisation circular|
|Mount Thickness:||5 mm|
|Type of Glass:||High-Grade Lens Glass|
To bring the ‘wow’ factor to your photos use the Hama Polarising Filter on your camera lens!
The Polarising Filter uses unique technology that improves colour saturation ensuring that your photos are aesthetically pleasing with rich and enhanced colours. The Polarising Filter is also a UV filter reducing the amount of UV rays in your picture without affecting visible light balance. The filter puts contrast and depth into your picture, the sky becomes bluer and clouds become whiter giving you a beautifully vivid photo.
If positioned correctly the filter can be especially useful when shooting water, sky, colour and reflections. Reflective surfaces like windows or shiny new cars can photograph defectively with the appearance of glare; the filter helps to reduce the glare so that you get a clean shot every time.
The filter can also act as a protective layer for your lens, no more scratches and a great shield from dust. You improve or change your photos with correction and creative filters. In the digital photo, the effect of filters can be seen immediately on the display. Best results are achieved without further ado.
Creative filters save time-consuming corrections on a PC, giving you more time to enjoy the art of taking photos. Make the Polarising Filter your first step to more professional looking photos.
2 years legal warranty only
|1) Gerneral Data|
|Warranty||2 years legal warranty only|
|2) price list / catalog data|