Micro USB 2.0 Cable, gold-plated, double shielded, black, 1.80 m
- High-speed data transfer of up to 480 Mbps
- Gold-plated plug with low contact resistance for secure signal transmission
- Double shielding for optimal reduction of electromagnetic interference
- Extra-large cross-sectional area for charging a smartphone/tablet PC especially quickly
- The inner conductor is made of copper which ensures best transmission properties
More product information
- For connecting a PC/notebook to a USB terminal device (e.g. to a smartphone, tablet PC, external hard drive, smartwatch, Bluetooth speaker)
- Sturdy plugs and moulded strain reliefs, high mechanical resistance
- Suitable and tested for USB 2.0, downward compatible with USB 1.1
- Twisted data lines (twisted pairs)
- Ideal for charging, data transfer and synchronization
What's in the Box
- 1 micro USB 2.0 cable
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Connection||USB Micro B Plug/USB-A Plug|
|USB Standard||USB 2.0|
Size & Weight
|Max. Data Transfer Rate||480 MBit/s|
|Type of Shielding||Double Shielded|
Field of Application
|Usage||PC & Notebook|
The USB connection cables supplied with devices such as notebooks, printers and scanners, and the charging cables for mobiles, MP3 player, cameras etc. are often too short and simply do not give you the desired freedom of movement to allow convenient positioning or use of you device. Instead devices such as connected MP3 players have to be placed literally right next to the USB port, when in fact you may wish to control them from a distance for improved accessibility and comfort e.g. when selecting the playlist at a party or settling to listen it in your favourite chair across the room.
Get connected with Hama!
Suitable and tested for USB 2.0 devices, this Hama Micro USB 2.0 Cable, Gold-Plated Double Shielded has been specifically designed for comfortably connecting up a PC/notebook to a USB terminal device, such as a mobile phone, smartphone, external hard drive and more. Simply plug the cable into your computer and then the USB device, and you are ready to go with a generous 1.8 metre cable length.
Double shielded cable material with copper inner conductor, gold plated plugs, moulded strain reliefs and twisted data pairs ensure that the cable maintains interference free data transmission rates of up to 480 Mbps so that you experience no deterioration in performance or quality during use. Get connected today with Hama!
Packaging: test seal & eco label
QC passed by Hama Germany
In-house test and quality seal
2 years legal warranty only