uRage Morph gaming mouse with changeable cover
This precise gaming mouse can be adjusted to suit the design of your favourite game thanks to five exchangeable covers.
The new gaming mouse ‘uRage Morph’ from Hama gives gaming sessions the last kick. The top features and their benefits are clear: 2400-dpi Avago gaming optical sensor for the highest level of precision, five buttons that can be individually assigned, ability to change the dpi setting just by clicking and, of course, absolute speed of reaction in the game. What’s new is the design: The Morph mouse wins you over with five exchangeable covers.
Overview of the features:
- uRage Morph technology: Top cover can be exchanged
- Integrated 2400-dpi Avago gaming optical sensor for the highest level of precision
- Integrated Omron switches for extended service life
- Ergonomic design for gaming sessions that last for hours
- Teflon feet that glide particularly smoothly
- Adjustable dpi setting: 600/1200/1800/2400
- Adjustment of speed to any gaming situation at the press of a button
- Six quick-acting precision keys
- Five buttons (can be set individually depending on the requirements of the game)
- 1000-Hz USB polling rate
- Plug and play
The changeable covers: Designed for the game
Whether you prefer playing zombie games such as ‘Plants vs. Zombies’ or sci-fi games such as ‘Starcraft’, you can choose the most appropriate cover (‘Zombies’, ‘SciFi’, ‘Magic’, ‘Apocalypse’ or ‘Bloxx’) and adjust your mouse accordingly. This allows you to fully immerse yourself in your favourite game. With the different LED lighting, the covers really come into their own and give the mouse a very individual look.
This mouse not only impresses in terms of design – it is the perfect mouse for long, individual gaming sessions.