|Filter Thread||58 mm|
|Filter Type||Variable Grey Tone|
|Grey Tone||2x - 400x|
|Mount Thickness||7 mm|
|Type of Glass||High-Grade Lens Glass|
More product information
- Variable filter for specific reduction of the amount of light
- Possibility to lengthen the exposure time between +1 and +8 (ND2-400) aperture stops
- Rotary mount for individual adjustment
- Coating: one layer on each side
- Quality standard (glass): high-quality lens glass
Impact on the pictures:
- Allows large apertures e.g. when shooting portraits when it is extremely bright: due to a blurred background the photographed person is clearly visible in the foreground
- Due to long exposure times flowing water gets "soft"
- Creates an impressionistic flair in poor light conditions
- The Variable Neutral-Density Filter from Hama is a must have for avid photographers!
Primarily developed to provide protection to the camera lens, the Variable Neutral-Density Filter has a number of benefits. Not only will it reach large camera apertures while taking pictures outside and remove haze, it will also reduce the light in case that it is too bright with its rotating front lens and exposure correction between +1 and +8 stop values, to leave you with a higher quality more professional, clear appearance.
Also, by covering the lens it gives added protection against grime, dust, fingerprints and scratches that can cause the quality of images to otherwise significantly deteriorate. The protection of your camera lens can also help to increase the resale price of your camera when the time comes for an upgrade, because your lens is still in mint condition.
Furthermore, in the instance that exposure times exceed 1/30 seconds, water will flow for protection and similarly, if they are shorter, it will freeze to ice. At such good value for money and with such a huge improvement in image quality, you will wonder what you ever did without it. Protect your lens with Hama today!
Consumer Advice: To avoid vignetting, this filter has a superstructure of the front lens, i.e. the diameter of the front lens is larger than that of the rear lens. Please note that a lens cap with 58 mm is thus required.
What's in the Box
- 1 Vario neutral-density filter
- 1 filter box
Note for Consumers
To avoid vignetting, this filter has a superstructure of the front lens, i.e. the diameter of the front lens is larger than that of the rear lens. Please note that a lens cap with 62 mm is thus required.
2 years legal warranty onlyTerms of Warranty