Over time, coffee machines can accumulate a significant amount of limescale, a hard, off-white, chalky deposit found in many hot-water central heating systems, which can impair the operation of various components or damage them, leading to a considerably shortened service life. What is more, limescale in your coffee machine can lead to longer brew times of your device with higher cost of electricity, lower water temperatures leading to taste losses with coffee, blockages in the lines of your machine, corrosion at metal parts and seals and low reliability with high costs. With all this in mind, the limescale in your coffee machine needs to be kept under control and Hama have brought you just the product to do that with the Xavax Descaler for Coffee Machines.
The Xavax Descaler for Coffee Machines, brought to you by Hama, ideal for full automatics, semiautomatics, filter load-bearing devices and coffee pad automats, with 500 ml contents, is a high quality, easy to use cleaning product, specifically designed to attack, dissolve and flush away already encrusted calcareous desposits (limescale) being stored in all common brands of coffee machines.
With this descaler you no longer have to put up with calcareous deposits in your coffee and being odour free, your be able to enjoy the great coffee you desire even with the use of the descaler.What is more, the hot decalcification ability with a machine pressure of 15 bar is made possible, which prevents the solution from foaming and damage caused by increased gas pressure.
The descaler comes with a safety catch and sealed cap to ensure the safety of children and the 4 high quality additives provide for optimum corrosion protection (metal and plastic parts in the device are not attacked). It is also possible to use the descaler for filter machines, water digesters and all the other devices and household objects which have to be descaled, providing they do not have an acid-sensitive surface (e.g. in hairdresser´s shops, nail salons and medical practices).
With regular use of the Xavax Descaler, you can keep that nasty limescale at bay and prolong the lifetime of your coffee machine and other devices, so you can enjoy tasty coffee and more for a long time to come.
- Specially developed for regular descaling of high-quality coffee and espresso machines of all common brands
- Ideal for full automatics, semiautomatics, filter load-bearing devices and coffee pad automats
- Hot decalcification with a machine pressure of 15 bar possible (the mixture prevents the solution from foaming and damage caused by increased gas pressure)
- Also suitable for filter machines, water digesters and all the other devices and household objects which have to be descaled and which do not have an acid-sensitive surface (e.g. in hairdresser´s shops, nail salons and medical practices)
- With child safety catch and sealed cap
- Apart from flavour losses with the coffee quality, calcifications can cause heavy damage to machines and shorten the service life considerably
- Descaling with amidosulfonic acid does not require any reaction time. During the descaling process the lime is dissolved and flushed away. This process is completely odourless and neutral in taste
- With 4 high-quality additives for optimum corrosion protection (metal and plastic parts in the device are not attacked)
- Calcifications in the machine lead to:
- Longer brew times of your device with higher cost of electricity
- Lower water temperatures, therefore taste losses with coffee
- Blockages in the lines of your machine
- Corrosion at metal parts and seals
- Low reliability with high costs
- Contents: 500 ml
What's in the Box
Fully Automatic Coffee Machines