Is your camera currently at risk of being knocked, scratched and damaged
in your pocket or bag?
If so, you need to get a camera case which will keep your camera looking newer for longer but which camera case do you buy? Utmost carrying comfort, extreme durability and high quality workmanship are some of the decisive characteristics of a good camera bag. Your camera should be ready at hand and protected in such a bag. These properties are characteristic of the Katoomba 150L sling bag backpack brought to you by Hama, which provides all-round protection for digital cameras.
Keep your camera protected with the Katoomba 150L sling bag from Hama!
Suitable for most cameras, lens and accessories, this hard-wearing, rubberized, water-repellent and easy-to-clean backpack will keep your camera protected from the elements such as dirt and grime. The stylish and sleek black and red spacious design comes with one shoulder strap for maximum flexibility and a hip belt, back and handle for easy, comfortable carrying, along with an adjustable padded shoulder strap so your camera can be taken with you wherever you go. Furthermore, when pulled forward over the left shoulder, it offers immediate access to the camera for your ultimate convenience whilst the stabilising strap can be used to secure the backpack from slipping.
The two way zipper opening on the main compartment keeps your camera secure whilst allowing for quick and easy access ensuring you can always capture those precious moments on film whilst the inside compartment for your accessories keep your camera seperate from other accessories such as chargers, lenses and filters. In addition, there is a compartment on the outside for storage of your smaller items such as memory cards and USB devices, permitting you to have everything you need making for a great photographic experience. The double protective function prevents the main compartment from being opened too far and conceals the rain protection cover. The Katoomba 150L backpack from Hama guarantees that your camera will be secure and protected, being TÜV approved (shock-resistant, dust-tight and splashproof) making it possible and risk free to take along wherever your adventures may take you.
- Highly flexible camera backpack with only one shoulder strap with
space for a digital SLR camera with lens, two additional lenses, one
flash and further accessories
- When pulled forward over the left shoulder, it offers immediate access to the camera (from the top of the backpack)
- The stabilising strap can be used to secure the backpack from slipping
- Two-way zip for quick access
- "Double protective function": prevents the main compartment from being opened too far and conceals the rain protection cover
- Main compartment can be opened completely (protective function has to be removed)
- Flexible interior layout due to hook-and-loop fastenings
- Inner compartments for full/empty memory cards and cleaning cloth
- Compartment for accessories and/or personal affects on the back of the bag (dimensions: W 18 x H 12.5 x D 9 cm)
- Flat outside compartment with quick access to further accessories
- Two fasteners for a tripod on each side of the bag
- Padded shoulder strap, back and handle
- Adjustable chest strap and loops for accessories
- Rubberized, water-repellent and easy-to-clean base
- Rain protection cover
- Can be used as hand luggage
- TÜV approved (shock-resistant, dust-tight and splashproof)
What's in the Box
- 1 "Katoomba" camera sling bag
- 1 cleaning cloth
|Inside Dimensions W x D x H:||21 x 15 x 25 cm|
|Colour:||Black / Red|
|For Display Size:||No Notebook Compartment|
|1) Gerneral Data|
|Warranty||10 Years Warranty|
|2) price list / catalog data|