At first glance the new Canberra camera bags from Hama are black with a slight hint of colour, however look closely and you´ll see a wonderfully colourful interior, practical for equipment and a host of well designed details supporting the notion that "fashion meets design".
Canberra´s nine models offer something for everyone: 3 compact camera and video cases, two practical colt cases for DSLR and a further four models designed to hold varying combinations of camera and kit.
Soft handles, sturdy carry straps with metal clips and soft shoulder padding, side pockets, a document compartment, rubberised feet, an integrated rain cover, a padded interior … Canberra´s features go on and on!
A series of pictograms provides the optimum in organisation. There´s a place to store your empty batteries, somewhere to store the full ones, a compartment for your memory cards and even an icon to show where the rain cover is stored. Everything is arranged so you can access your equipment quickly and easily as you go.
Available in nine sizes, black/red and black/blue.
- Camera bag for digital cameras with accessories
- Lid with zip, opens away from the body
- Three compartments for memory cards under the lid
- Inside lining made of soft fleece
- Adjustable partition
- Outside: zipped compartment for storage media and batteries
- Flat zipped compartment on the back
- Two mesh side pockets
- Belt loops
- Shoulder strap
- Base studs
- Rain protective cover integrated in the lower part of the back by means of a hook and loop fastener
What's in the Box
- 1 "Canberra 120" camera bag
- 1 shoulder strap
|Material:||Nylon / Polytex (600D)|
|Inside Dimensions W x D x H:||16 x 10,5 x 17,5 cm|
|Colour:||Black / Red|
|1) Gerneral Data|
|Warranty||10 Years Warranty|
|2) price list / catalog data|