"Daytour" Camera Backpack, 180, black
Preis/Performance: purchase tip
"Practical quick access options. The labeled inner compartments, a tripod holder, a cleaning cloth and a rain cover make the Hama backpack a cheap travelling companion for your large SLR equipment. Apart from the unprotected zips solid workmanship and good wearing comfort for 80 Euros – purchase tip price performance."
- Sturdy and spacious camera backpack, provides quick access due to two-way zip with space for a digital SLR camera with lens, 8 additional lenses/flash and further accessories
- Flexible interior layout due to hook-and-loop fastenings - the photo equipment and personal affects can be stored inside the backpack
- Stabilizer for the lens
- Equipping from the back, therefore protected against theft
- Two large, elastic side compartments; 1x with bottle holder
- Mesh compartment inside
- Three inner compartments for full/empty batteries and filters
- Inner compartments for full/empty memory cards and cleaning cloth (included in delivery)
- Padded shoulder straps, hip belt, back and handle
- Shoulder strap and hip belt with loops for attaching additional accessories
- Adjustable chest strap
- Loop for attaching a tripod etc. (top); tripod pouch (bottom)
- Rubberized, water-repellent and easy-to-clean base
- Rain protection cover
- Reflective piping
- Can be used as hand luggage
- TÜV approved (shock-resistant, dust-tight and splashproof)
What's in the Box
- 1 "Daytour" camera backpack
- 1 cleaning cloth
- 14 inner dividers
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
Field of Application
|For Display Size||No Notebook Compartment|
Size & Weight
|Inside Dimensions W x D x H||28 x 18 x 32 cm|
Is your camera currently at risk of being knocked, scratched and damaged in your pocket or bag?
If so, you need to get a camera case which will keep your camera looking newer for longer but which camera case do you buy? Utmost carrying comfort, extreme durability and high quality workmanship are some of the decisive characteristics of a good camera bag. Your camera should be ready at hand and protected in such a bag. These properties are characteristic of the Hama "Daytour" 180 Camera Backpack, which provides all-round protection for digital cameras.
Keep your camera protected with the Hama "Daytour" 180 Camera Backpack!
Suitable for most cameras, lens and accessories, this hard-wearing, rubberized, water-repellent and easy-to-clean backpack will keep your camera protected from the elements such as dirt and grime. The stylish and sleek black spacious design comes with padded shoulder straps, adjustable chest strap, hip belt, back and handle for easy, comfortable carrying, along with loops on the shoulder strap and hip belt for attaching additional accessories so they can be taken with you wherever you go. Furthermore, there is an added stabiliser for the lens and equipping from the back, which gives added protection against theft for your peace of mind.
The two way zipper opening on the main compartment keeps your camera secure whilst allowing for quick and easy access ensuring you can always capture those precious moments on film whilst the three inner compartments provide plenty of room for your accessories such as chargers, lenses, memory cards and filters. In addition, there are two large, elastic side compartments, one with a bottle holder, permitting you to have everything you need making for a great photographic experience. In addition, the backpack has rain protection cover and reflective piping for your camera and accessories. The Katoomba 190RL backpack from Hama guarantees that your camera will be secure and protected, being TÜV approved (shock-resistant, dust-tight and splashproof) making it possible and risk free to take along wherever your adventures may take you.
QC passed by Hama Germany
In-house test and quality seal
Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Quality, fitness for use and impregnation effect are certified by TÜV Rheinland.
10 Years Warranty