In a port of difficulty?
As a result of the rapid technological advancement, many households and offices in addition to a PC/notebook, mouse and keyboard, also have scanners and several printers; some even have more than one monitor for each computer. Having all of these, all of which require connection via a USB port can prove problematic with many PC/notebooks only having a very limited number of USB ports. As a result, you may have found yourself changing the connected devices as and when you require to use them, which is timely and inconvenient. With the Hama USB 2.0 Hub, 1:4 Bus-Powered, this can be made a thing of the past!
More ports = more connections!
The fantastic USB 2.0 Hub from Hama, suitable for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 und Mac OS 9.x and downward compatible with USB 1.1, has been specifically designed to increase the number of USB ports on your computer by 4. This means your printers, scanners, mouse, keyboard and more can all be connected up to your PC or notebook at the same time. This is made possible via an integrated, high quality USB connecting cable, boasting a data transfer rate of up to an impressive 480 Mbit/s.
The hub is bus powered (voltage supply via USB bus/computer) and has a bus overvoltage protection for the PC included, in case short circuit of the peripherals. Increase the number of USB ports you have to play with today with the brilliant Hama USB 2.0 Hub!
- For connecting up to 4 USB devices (e.g. a mouse, keyboard, printer, USB memory stick) to one USB port
- Greater distance between sockets makes it easier to plug in wider USB plugs/dongles
- Bus powered, i.e. power supply via the USB socket of a PC/notebook
- Integrated USB cable for connection with a PC/notebook
- Suitable and tested for USB 2.0, downward compatible with USB 1.1
- Operating system: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS 9.x
What's in the Box
- 1 USB 2.0 hub 1:4
- 1 USB cable
- Operating instructions
|Number of USB Ports:||4 fold|
|USB Standard:||USB 2.0|
|1) Gerneral Data|
|Warranty||2 years legal warranty only|
|2) price list / catalog data|