Wireless Remote Shutter Release – Get far closer
The wireless remote shutter release is the ideal tool for any photographer when it comes to taking self-portraits or close-up shots.
In order to take detailed pictures of subjects that are especially shy, curious or dangerous, it is often necessary to establish a distance between them and the photographer.
With the remote shutter release, you can bridge this distance with ease while at the same time getting really close to your subject.
- Consists of a transmitter (operated by the photographer) and a receiver (with a cable attached to the camera)
- Range: up to 150 m
- Wireless remote shutter release (4 bars on the transmitter and receiver for selecting the channel, 2.4 GHz)
- Two-stage release button (autofocus, release)
- Wireless receiver can also be used as a cable remote shutter release, which works even without batteries
- Continuous shooting (only possible with programme, semi-automatic or manual settings)
- Time exposures (bulb)
- Delayed shutter release (4 seconds)
- Receiver includes flash shoe adapter for camera mounting and a 1/4" (6.4 mm) thread for tripod mounting