Hama Network Cable, CAT 6a, 10 Gbit/s, U/UTP, 1.50 m
- Gigabit Ethernet data transfer at up to 10 Gbps
- Slimline plug is especially ideal for mobile and flat devices or when space is limited
- Flexible materials guarantee optimum kink protection and prevent cable breakage
- High-quality materials and workmanship guarantee excellent transmission quality
Price on demand
Price on demand
Search retail shop
Item No.: 00200674
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Shade of colour
|Max. Data Transfer Rate
|Kink Protection Cover
Size & Weight
More product information
- For connecting PCs, notebooks, TVs, gaming consoles and routers, switches, hubs or wall sockets, for transmitting digital Internet, network data and signals
- Twisted wire pairs with an outer sheath made from robust PVC material minimise interference
- Suitable and tested for Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000/10000 Mbit/s)
- Ideal for the new high-speed Internet
What's in the Box
- 1 network cable
Terms of warrantyHama GmbH & Co KG provides the following manufacturer’s warranty on the workmanship and materials used for the product 00200674 Network Cable, CAT 6a, 10 Gbit/s, U/UTP, 1.50 m: 10 Years Warranty
This warranty begins on the date of purchase of this Hama product and is valid throughout the EU.
If material or manufacturing faults that are considered to constitute a warranty claim occur during the warranty period, Hama GmbH & Co KG will resolve the fault free of charge by repairing the goods or replacing them a product that Hama GmbH & Co KG deems to be equivalent.
The warranty we provide is in addition to the statutory rights to a warranty free of charge, for which any claim must be directed to the seller of your product.
Likewise, any statutory rights you have to a warranty free of charge from us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.
In the event of a warranty claim, you must send the Hama product along with proof of purchase in original form with postage and freight costs paid to the following address:
Hama GmbH & Co KG
Dresdner Str. 9
We would ask you to appreciate that Hama GmbH & Co KG may reject the
warranty claim if the proof of purchase is not provided, because this proof is used to calculate the warranty period.
The warranty is valid only for non-commercial users of our product.
In the case of defects caused by force or improper use, as well as in the case of repairs or actions by the purchasing party or third parties without the prior written consent of Hama GmbH & Co KG, the warranty becomes null and void.
Damages that are not covered by this warranty may be fixed against the cost of the repairs, either by the dealer that sold you the product or by Hama GmbH & Co KG.
Hama GmbH & Co KG, Dresdner Str. 9, 86653 Monheim, 2022